With more and more companies and organizations looking to hold events in luxurious conference centers across the globe, it’s important to know which ones are the best candidates for your needs. In this article, we take a look at the ten most promising conference centers around the world in 2020, based on their potential to attract visitors and offer excellent facilities. So if you’re looking for a place to hold your next big meeting, be sure to check out these top contenders!
The Ten Best International Conference Centers of 2020
1. The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur – The Ritz-Carlton Kuala Lumpur is one of the most luxurious and well-equipped conference centers in the world, and it has been ranked as one of the best hotels in the world.
2. Sheraton Manila, Philippines – The Sheraton Manila is another excellent conference center that offers luxurious amenities and excellent facilities.
3. Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok – The Shangri-La Bangkok is a popular hotel that has been ranked as one of the best hotels in the world. It offers top-notch accommodations and superb facilities for hosting events.
4. Novotel London West, United Kingdom – The Novotel London West is a highly rated hotel that offers excellent facilities for hosting events. It is also ideally situated for visitors to London.
5. Park Hyatt Sydney, Australia – The Park Hyatt Sydney is an iconic hotel that offers superb facilities for hosting events. It is also centrally located in Sydney, making it easy for guests to get around.
6. Kempinski Hotel Milan & Spa, Italy – The Kempinski Hotel Milan & Spa is a luxurious hotel that offers excellent facilities for hosting events. It also has a spa that is renowned for its quality treatments.
7. Intercontinental Toronto Centre, Canada – The Intercontinental Toronto Centre is one of the most popular conference centers in North America. It offers excellent facilities and outstanding customer service.
8. Westin Tokyo Yokoino, Japan – The Westin Tokyo Yokoino ranks as one of the best Japanese hotels for hosting events, due to its superb facilities and impressive range of services.
9. Grand Hyatt New York, United States – The Grand Hyatt New York is an impressive hotel that offers excellent facilities for hosting events. Its location in the heart of Manhattan makes it a popular choice for visitors to New York City.
10. Shangri-La Hong Kong – One of the most highly regarded luxury hotels in Asia, the Shangri-La Hong Kong offers superb facilities and exceptional customer service for holding events.
The Top 5 Global Event Venues of 2020
1. The Venetian Macao Resort and Casino – With its opulent Venetian architecture, world-class casinos, and renowned restaurants, the Venetian Macao Resort and Casino is one of the world’s most renowned event destinations.
2. The Toronto Convention Centre – As one of the largest convention centers in North America, the Toronto Convention Centre is perfect for hosting large events and exhibitions.
3. The London Olympia – With its rich history and stunning architecture, the London Olympia is one of the most popular venues for large-scale concerts and sporting events in Europe.
4. The ADAC Congress Center Berlin – One of Europe’s newest conference centers, the ADAC Congress Center Berlin offers a wide range of facilities and services for events.
5. The Olympic Stadium – Recognized as one of the world’s best sporting venues, the Olympic Stadium is perfect for hosting major events and concerts.
6. The Central Park Summerstage – Located in New York City’s beautiful Central Park, the Central Park Summerstage offers an intimate setting for concerts and performances.
The Top 10 Most Luxurious Conference Centers in the World
When it comes to luxury and pampering, few places can rival the most luxurious conference centers in the world. From exotic locations to celebrity-filled venues, these centers offer everything a visitor could desire, from top-notch meeting facilities to world-class cuisine and recreation.
Some of the most luxurious conference centers in the world are located in exotic locations, such as the grandiose Dubai World Heritage site Palm Jumeirah or the glistening Lake Como Resort in Italy. These venues often boast jaw-dropping views of their respective landscapes, making for breathtakingly scenic meetings. Celebrity-filled conferences also take place at some of the world’s most luxurious conference centers, such as The Beverly Hilton in Los Angeles or The Ritz-Carlton in Madrid. These events are often attended by high-profile individuals and provide an opportunity to rub shoulders with A-listers.
Other luxury conference centers offer a range of additional amenities that make them stand out from the pack. Facilities such as The Bentley Hotel in London or The Intercontinental Park Hyatt in Singapore come complete with world-class restaurants and impressive meeting spaces. Many of these centers also offer excellent recreational opportunities, such as spa treatments and golf courses. In fact, many of the world’s most luxurious conference centers have their own courses. The Intercontinental Park Hyatt, for example, features eighteen championship-level golf holes.
As evident by the list of luxurious conference centers presented here, there is no shortage of choice when it comes to finding a venue that offers impeccable accommodations and unparalleled service. Visitors to any of these centers will be spoilt for choice, making it easy to find the perfect destination for your next meeting.
The 10 Best Facilities for Held Events in 2020
When it comes to hosting events, nothing beats a powerhouse like a world-class conference center. Whether you’re planning an intimate meeting with friends or an elaborate international conference with hundreds of participants, these hubs have all the amenities you need to make your event a huge success. From top-of-the-line equipment and facilities to attentive and professional staff, these centers have it all.
1. The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai
2. The Grand Hyatt Beijing
3. The InterContinental Singapore
4. The Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur
5. The Mandarin Oriental Bangkok
6. The W Tokyo
7. The Corinthia London
8. The Four Seasons George V Paris
9. Le Meridien Istanbul
10. The Ambassador Boston
The Top 5 Countries That Will Host the Most Events in 2020
The United States will continue to be the dominant country when it comes to hosting events, with over half of all events hosted in 2020 taking place there. China will see a surge in activity, as they look to compete with America as the leading country for hosting events. European countries will remain popular destinations for conferences, with France and Italy expected to be top providers in 2020. Brazil is set to become a major player in the global conference market, with more and more organizations looking to host events in the country due to its excellent facilities and low cost of living. India is also set to make a major impact on the global conference market in 2020, as the country looks to grow its businesses and attract more international visitors.
The Top 10 Cities That Will Be the Most Popular for Events in 2020
New York City will continue to be the top city for events in 2020, as it continues to grow in popularity and become a leading global city. Paris will remain one of the most popular cities for events, thanks to its world-renowned luxury hotels and many cultural and historical attractions. London will continue to be a leading city for events, thanks to its many luxury venues and booming economy. Amsterdam will see a surge in events due to its thriving nightlife and growing cultural scene. Barcelona will continue to be a popular destination for events, thanks to its Mediterranean climate and rich history. Berlin will continue to grow in popularity due to its thriving arts and culture scene, as well as its excellent facilities for hosting events. Other cities that will be popular for events in 2020 include Rome, Madrid, Istanbul, and Tokyo.
The Top 5 Countries That Will Be the Most Expensive for Events in 2020
The Brazilian Amazon is one of the most expensive places to hold events, due to its luxury hotels and other facilities. The Italian Peninsula is another expensive place to hold events, due to its stunning scenery and luxurious hotels. Switzerland offers some of the best facilities for conference visits, including high-end hotels and breathtaking mountain views. Norway is a popular destination for conferences because of its incredibly scenic landscape and luxury hotels. Iceland is another country that offers excellent facilities for hosting events, with plenty of options for luxury accommodation. The United Arab Emirates is the most expensive country in the world for events, thanks to its luxurious hotels and other amenities.
The Top 5 Countries that Offer the Best Facilities for Conference Visits in 2020
When it comes to hosting successful events, there are few places on earth that can rival the luxury and world-class facilities that countries like the United Arab Emirates, France, Spain, Switzerland, and the Netherlands offer. Each of these destinations is known for its beautiful architecture, state-of-the-art amenities, and expansive landscapes. Whether you’re looking for a small meeting room or an entire city to host your event, these five countries have everything you need.
As the global conference industry continues to grow, these five destination countries will continue to thrive as the most popular and luxurious places in the world to hold events. If you’re interested in hosting a successful conference in one of these countries, be sure to research all of their available options carefully. With so many superb facilities to choose from, your attendees will never regret attending your event!
The Top 10 Ways to Save on Conference Visits in 2020
One way to save on your conference visit is to be savvy about your budget. There are a number of costs you can avoid by pre-planning your trip and knowing the discounts available. Some of the top ways to save on your conference visit include: checking out hotel rates in advance, exploring meal deals, and getting travel insurance.
Another way to save on your conference visit is to be savvy about your time. Make sure you have all of the information you need before booking your flight, and be mindful of the time zones you will be visiting. By planning ahead, you can avoid potential hassles and save time during your trip.
Another way to save on your conference visit is to consider using travel insurance. This guarantees you a refund if something goes wrong during your trip, and it can help cover some of the costs of an unexpected expense.
Finally, be mindful of the cost of food when planning your conference diet. By eating at local restaurants near the conference center, you can save money without sacrificing taste or quality.
By following these tips, you can save on your conference visit without compromising the quality or convenience of your experience.
The Top 10 Tips for Making the Most of Conference Visits in 2020
When you’re planning your conference visit, make sure to take the following tips into account:
1. Know the Venue
Before you even leave home, it’s important to do some research on the conference center you’re visiting. Get a feel for the layout and surroundings, so you know where to find whatever you need.
2. Be Flexible
If something comes up that you can’t change, don’t stress – just go with the flow. There’s no need to cram your conference into a rigid schedule just to please everyone. And if something does go wrong, remember that conference centers are usually very accommodating.
3. Book Early
This one should go without saying, but it bears repeating nonetheless: book your reservation as early as possible! The sooner you have your name on the list, the better chance you have of getting a room with a reasonable price.
4. Bring Your Entertainment IQ Up a notch
Make sure to bring along some entertainment options – whether it’s books, games, or music – to keep yourself busy while you’re waiting in line or sitting on the bus.
5. Don’t Waste Time Waiting in Line
It might seem like a waste of time to stand in line for hours upon hours, but trust us when we say it’s worth it. Not only will you save money on your ticket, but staying calm and collected during long lines can make the experience much more pleasant.
6. Eat Well on your Trip
Chances are you’ll be spending most of your time inside the conference center, so it’s important that you fuel up properly beforehand. Pack snacks and a few meals so you won’t have to worry about staying out late night or skipping breakfast in order to make it to your meeting on time.
7. Take Advantage of Services Available
From wireless internet access to fitness centers and even special events organized by the conference center, there’s usually something available for free or at a discounted price.
8. Bring Money With You
Even if everything goes according to plan and you have a great time at the conference, don’t forget to tip your waitstaff and security guards – they did an amazing job keeping you safe and comfortable!
9. Bring Photo Memories With You
Once you get back home, make sure to save all
As the global conference industry continues to grow, the ten best international conference centers of 2020 are sure to attract a lot of attention. With excellent facilities and locations around the world, these centers are perfect for hosting events of all kinds. When planning your conference travel, be sure to consider these top centers!